Arizona Wire Rope & Rigging, Inc. is the most versatile and complete wire rope rigging loft in Arizona. We manufacture and stock slings from 1/16″ to 2″ diameter for immediate delivery. Upon order, we can supply slings up to 4″ diameter. You may also request any sling or piece of wire rope to be tested and OSHA certified. Our policy of offering quality products and excellent service to Arizona has established us as the most complete “one-stop” rigging service in the area.
Arizona Wire Rope & Rigging, Inc. has over 25 years experience in providing for your rigging needs, both stock and specialty items. We are always available to you for prompt and comprehensive assistance.
- Buildings – manufacturing and warehousing: over 13,000 sq. ft.
Swaging Presses –
1 -1000 ton hydraulic, (National)
1 – 500 ton, (ESCO)
1 – 150 ton, (ESCO)
- Splicing Vises – 5
- Spooling & coiling machines – mechanical. Capacity 10,000 Ibs.
- 500,000 lbs Digital Pull Tester
- Design & manufacturing of wire rope hoisting slings & assemblies.
- Splicing: Long splicing, endless splicing, grommets, safety, marine and mechanical.
- Swaging: Terminal Fittings, Sleeves, Buttons & Ferrules.
- Quality controlled in-plant or job site rigging services.
- Ship and Yacht Rigging.
- Socketing: Zinc, Babbit, Spelter, Swaged.
As an established supplier of services and materials to numerous commercial enterprises and governmental agencies, we employ what we consider to be the finest master riggers and craftsmen in our industry. Regardless of its size, every job order is completed to the letter of the RIGGER’S CODE.
“A RIGGER HAS A DEFINITE OBLIGATION TO HIS FELLOW WORKMAN, TO HIS EMPLOYER AND TO THE PUBLIC TO SEE THAT HIS EVERY ACT IS PERFORMED IN THE SAFEST POSSIBLE MANNER … A MISTAKE ON THE PART OF THE RIGGER CAN EASILY CAUSE THE LOSS OF LIFE AND THE DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY . . . A CAREFUL RIGGER DOES NOT GUESS OR PLAY HUNCHES, HE HAS TO MAKE SURE HE IS RIGHT BY CHECKING HIS GEAR AND RIGGING METHODS AGAINST PROVEN AND ACCEPTED RIGGING STANDARDS.”
For your convenience, a product-line summary is shown on the following page. For more complete and detailed information on any particular product, call one of our Sales Representatives.
We would like to thank the Wire Rope Technical Board for the information used in Chapter 1.