LHH HAND CHAIN HOIST
WORKING LOAD LIMIT: 1/2 TO 50 TONS
Coffing LSB-B Models – Stamped steel hand chain hoists are an excellent low cost option in the Coffing line. The compact, lightweight design is ideal for construction and contractor applications where portability and easy rigging are critical.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Capacities & Lift: Rated loads from 1/2 to 20 Tons in stock with standard lifts of 10, 15, and 20 feet. Standard hand chain drop is 2-feet less than lift. Other lifts, hand chain drops and 25 -50 Ton models available — consult factory.
- Compact and lightweight design for portability and easy installation. Compact gear housing provides low headroom.
- Easy to operate: Lubricated bearings and bushings, bearing mounted pinions, and heat treated spur gearing ensure smooth and efficient operation with minimal effort.
- Safety and load control: Mechanical load brake engages instantly for precise load holding and positioning. 360° swivel hooks with safety latches for positive load engagement.
- Durable hardened load chain provides added strength and wear resistance for greater chain life. Stamped steel housing withstands rugged conditions.
- Easy to maintain: Designed for easy inspection and maintenance. Hoist can be dismantled easily with simple hand tools.
- Metric rated.
- Lifetime warranty.