The CS-400 is a local run only controller. This is designed for the user who never plans to grow beyond 4 channels. The hoist select and run capability are on the relay control box, eliminating the need to purchase a remote handset and multicable. A run button on a 25 ft cord is included for convenient running.
Power distribution and relay control for the hoists are supplied. The basic design runs 3 phase motors at 208V-220V. A 30 amp Hubbell Twistlock input provides adequate current to run 4 lhp motors. Each circuit breaker protects 2 motors. The CS-400S is available to run most single phase motors.
CS-400 WITH RUN SWITCH ON CABLE. LOCAL RUN ONLY. ROAD CASE IS OPTIONAL.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SINGLE PHASE VOLTAGES
- Runs up to 4 hoists
- 30amp Hubbell power input connector
- Hubbell power and control output connectors
- 50amp main emergency disconnect contactors
- Safety keyswitch for on/off and phase selection
- Input phase reversal
- Phase power indicators
- Choice of chassis: 19″ rack mountable or radial curved sides for stand- alone use
- Branch circuit breaker protection, 2 hoists per breaker
- Protective bar over circuit breakers
- Momentary run switch with 25 ft cord
- Road case with casters and remote storage pocket (shown)
- Phase okay indicator light
- Out of phase alarm or lockout function
- Half couplers for truss attachment
- Modification to run single phase hoists up to 50amps total current
- Phase selector switch in place of keyswitch
NO REMOTE FEATURES FOR THIS CONTROLLER
- Rack mountable chassis dimensions: 19.0 in.W x 15.75.5 in. H x 6.0 in. D
- Standalone chassis dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 15.75 in. H x 7.0 in. D
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Electrical: 208-240 vac, 30 amps, 50-60 hz, 3 phase