|Overloading and improper use can result in injury.
To avoid injury:
- Do not exceed working load limit, load rating capacity
- Do not use to lift people or loads over people. use only alloy chain for overhead lifting.
- Read and follow all instructions.
Apollo wire rope hoist
The Apollo compact wire rope hoist provides high hook lift with no design compromises. It lets you choose from the widest range of lifts, lifting speeds, clearances, mounting options and controls of any hoist on the market.
- Weston-type mechanical load brake and multiple disc motor brake
- 2-20 ton capacity for wide range of lifting needs
- Low headroom design
- Double reduction reduced gearing provides smooth, quiet drive train
- NEMA 4, 4x/12 enclosed push-button control
- Reverse plugging blockoperated upper limit switch
- Aluminum gear housingand covers
- Deep grooved, large diameter rope drum eliminates overwrap
- Plain, geared or motor driven trolleys available
- Rugged, low maintenance contactor control
- Hinged control panel cover permits easy access to the control components
- One piece welded steel frame ensures precise fit and long life
- Integrally mounted welding lug permits various trolley attachment options
- Block operated limit switch
- Bearings supported in an independent gear case spider give a precise fit and allow removal of gear case coverwithout disassembly of gearing
- One-year warranty
- Tested to 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Metric rated
- Made in the U.S.A.
For More information, please visit