Horizontal to Vertical Lift
- Capable of turning a single steel plate from horizontal to vertical to horizontal through a 180° arc.
Lock Open and Close
- Lock open to facilitate loading and unloading clamp.
- Lock close onto material for a more secure lift.
Remote Release Locking Mechanism
- Enables user to open the clamp from a distance when the load is at rest and secured.
- Also available: Remote Locking Mechanism that also allows the user to lock the clamp closed onto the material.
Rated for 420 Brinell Surface Hardness
- Grippers are rated to lift material with a surface hardness up to 420 Brinell.
- 2 through 20 ton lift capacities have dual gripping cams and a self-aligning gripping pad.
- Also available with stainless grippers.
Wide Jaw Openings
- Wider range within rated lift capacity.
Working Parts Enclosed
- Working parts remain inside the body in the “locked close” position and the “locked open” position.
- Protects parts for longer use.
Also Available with a Universal Shackle (p. 4), an Auxiliary Lock and/or Stainless Grippers
Note: The 1/2 ton and 1 ton Model AVL is the same as the 1/2 ton and 1 ton Model VL except for the jaw opening (A).