WORKING LOAD LIMIT: 1/4 TO 5 TONS
COFFING EC Models – High performance hoists engineered for heavy duty industrial service. Designed for safety, the Coffing EC incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Capacities & Lift: Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Tons, with 10, 15, and 20-foot standard lifts. Other lifts available. Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift.
- Voltage & Motor Options: 115/230, 208 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 – three phase. 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Suspension Options: Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized trolley available.
- Small frame design features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large frame design features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Durable Construction: Built in compliance with ASME/ ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- Options: Full line of accessories available.
- Lifetime Warranty.