Wire Rope Lever Hoists are Engineered for Reliable Operation
- Handle Designed for Overload Protection—Handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- Hooks with Hook Latches—360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement.
- Meets ANSI Standard B30.21.
- Tested to 125% of Capacity.
- Made in U.S.A.
Portable and Durable
- Lightweight and Rugged—Special cast aluminum alloy housings.
- Heavy Duty Cable—Utilizes preformed and galvanized 7 x 19 (133 strand) extra flexible aircraft cable.
- Corrosion Resistant—All stainless steel springs and shafts.
- Reduced Wear—All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings.
Easy to Operate
- Self-storing Cable Drum—Provides compact operation.
- Fast Cable Take-up—Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable.
- Easy Load Positioning—Utilizes a double interlocking pawl system for precise load adjustment.
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments—Provided by double interlocking pawl mechanism.
- Open Construction—Allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
Special Model Features
- All models are available with Bullard-type hooks.
- CM430CDPA equipped with oversized slip hooks— ideal for opening and closing boxcar doors.